Monday, June 11, 2001

Monday...
I believe that eventually this other writer will see the light (or perhaps I will have to whack her with it) and I will be allowed to design the template and convince her to read a few other manuals to see what others are doing. My VP is very enthusiatic about improving the docs, so I think that it's only a matter of time and revamping. Many of the docs still haven't been converted from Word yet, I'm working on it. I think I can also safely assume that I will be able to design the WebWorks template, which will be a big project and let me be creative.
Steve now has a new bathroom floor! My folks came in on Saturday and we worked until 10:30pm getting the floor in, removing the toilet and replacing the seal, putting the taps and overflow vent back, and putting in new moldings. I caulked everything yesterday, so the bathroom is usable once again and very pretty!
Last Friday, we had a Margarita party here at work. I had a Smirnoff vodka/lemon drink that was really good! I recommend them! They're called Smirnoff Ice and they're essentially a Mike's hard lemonade. I went to the Smirnoff Web site and curiously enough, they're only available outside the U.S.. Inside the U.S., they're made with beer. Today's bar recipe is a Creamsicle-yum yum!

No comments: