Friday, August 24, 2001

8 days
What a crazy week! I am so glad that it's almost over! I've had work up to my eyeballs and the person I work with seems to think that vacations are not necessary and has now started trying to make me feel guilty for getting married and taking two weeks off. Of course, she obviously has underestimated my capacity for obliviousness....foolish mortal! I have told her point blank that I am not working on my vacation other than going on the two training courses and yet she has insisted that I do a presentation to the company on the Friday after I get back! Ugh! Caroline is coming today and I am psyched! Kuan is also coming in tonight, I didn't know that she was making it in for the shower! What a gal!
Everyone stay tuned for a shower update and probably even pictures!!!!
Heigh Ho Blog neighbour! A return "Howdy" to Chris Bates who also has a coffee-titled blog, without coffee, I have no personality at all

No comments: