Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Myst III - finished!
Yay! I finished Myst III last night. The ending was a bit disappointing for me, it's over.... sigh. I'm probably going to run through it again for fun. Today I'm packing up some of the stuff in the livingroom. I'm not sure where we're going to put everything from the four rooms that need to be cleared for the plasterer to do his thing. Looks like it's back to chaos for a few months! I'd like to paint the livingroom first and then move on to the offices and get some shelves up. I'm still not sure what colours to use for the dens and the diningroom. We had some snow yesterday, so pretty! January has been relatively mild and snow-free. Some of the kids from the school next door took advantage of the fresh snow to write some particularly unacademic words on my car, little bastards!

No comments: