Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Lunchtime!
Wheh! Busy day so far! We've got to have a whole mess of stuff out by tomorrow, so the peddle is to the floor and the obscenities are wafting from across the hallway as my boss experiences hardware and software problems which are aggravated by the deadline. Luckily, I have no such stress, I'm just busy. Listening to Ben Folds Five (wish I hadn't bought you dinner just before you dumped me on your front porch). I feel like having a big bowl of wonton soup from a restaurant on Queen Mary, it's really good soup. Perhaps I can snag some on the way home. I didn't stay up to watch the ice dancing last night, but I heard that the Canadians fell at the end. At least there won't be a controversy about that. For some reason, the page is taking forever to load right now. Maggie said that she was having problems earlier. It was fine this morning, could be blogger.
Steve update: He has a verbal confirmation from the other company for more money, he's still waiting for something in writing....

No comments: