Tuesday, April 08, 2003

I've been feeling very unmotivated the past couple of days. Perhaps it's the weather and the fact that we haven't had a long weekend yet this year, but I'm not feeling very diligent or guilty for not feeling diligent. Thankfully, Easter weekend's coming up! The day after the Easter weekend, I'm going in for the dreaded glucose test. They make you fast, then take blood, make you drink something disgustingly sweet, and then take blood from you a few more times. It takes about 2 hours I've been told. What this boils down to is that I can't pig out on Easter candy just in case that gives a false gestational diabetic reading and they force me to follow a strict low everything diet. Guess I'll be hording most of my candy for later!
I'm picking up my Dad's birthday gift tomorrow. He's 80 tomorrow, but we're celebrating on the weekend. I think that he's going to like it :-)

No comments: