Thursday, December 15, 2005

How many days until Christmas?

It was a bit of a shock when I looked at the calendar a couple of days ago and realised that it's almost Christmas and I'd barely done anything on my list. When you stay at home, you tend to forget what day it is, let alone what month. I now have no right to get annoyed at my folks when I call on the weekend during the day and they ask if it's a holiday. So I've organized my Christmas errands by geographic location and store hours, this is what you have to do when you have kids. Steve watched the kids for an hour last night while I got some stuff done. Tonight I hope to sneak out for another hour. We're expecting a storm tomorrow. Maggie and I are meeting Lisa tomorrow for a coffee and some child swapping, I hope I don't get stuck in a snow drift :-)

Still haven't gotten to the Christmas cards, I promise that they'll be out by Easter........

No comments: