Monday, October 22, 2001

The paper fair was very good, I got bags of samples and more are coming to me through the mail. After I finished the whirlwind tour, I went back to the office and had supper. The food was pretty good, it was catered. I sat with the sales team, I really loved working with them! One of the women was telling a story about doing laundry in a laundromat in Paris that was hilarious. Afterwards I went home and then worked from home Friday. I got some errands done as well, shopping and car washing. I found a really nice set of fireplace pokey,shovely/brushy things for $50, so I picked that up. The chimney repair guys are coming to fix the flu door Wednesday. We should be perfectly ready to have a fire after Wednesday. I'm not into working today, wish I was home enjoying the sunshine........

No comments: