Saturday, August 18, 2012
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Monday, August 13, 2012
Sorry, but I feel like blowing my own horn today.....
- I have two beautiful kick-ass kids that I constructed, nurture, and inspire.
- I take good pictures.
- I write good words.
- My heart is almost always in the right place and I love utterly and big.
- My hair.
- I love discovering the unknown.
- I get people excited about stuff, lots of stuff. Sometimes stuff I didn't think I had any interest in. Getting excited is fun.
- I talk to everyone, or try to anyway. I meet some pretty awesome people this way.
- I bake really well.
- I run half-marathons for charity.
- Just one month ago, a famous photographer told me he had to take my picture. And he did.
- Did I mention my hair?
Saturday, August 11, 2012
- Some very nice kid cuddles
- Waking up to my kids giggling and wearing my bras over their pyjamas
- My daughter, closing the fridge door after helping herself to a slice of pizza, saying, "yum pizza for breakfast". Frat boy.
- The sunshine and the cool breeze on my balcony, drinking coffee and listening to the faint sounds of a Marmaduke movie that I do not have to watch
- Knowing that today both my parents are home
- My son joining me briefly on the balcony to see what I'm doing, hug me, and say, "I love you Mom".