Monday, June 02, 2003

We registered this weekend for babystuff at the big chain toystore. It wasn't so bad, although I'm not completely convinced about the stroller, and I'm still looking for a nice crib set that isn't stupidly expensive. I think that we have all the basics covered. Anybody have anything that they couldn't live without when they had a baby? A friend is coming over with a crib tonight, so we're going to put it together and have a look and decide if it's a good fit. After we registered, we went out for lunch and then on to Club Price, where we stocked up on cleaning supplies and priced diapers just for fun, man those things are expensive! Sunday morning I just lolled around and then I went over to Maggie's to see the newly painted facade-very nice! Last night we went with Guislaine to see the new Matrix movie - which was action packed and all the things that you'd expect from a Matrix movie. We knew that there was a trailer for the next movie after the credits, so we stuck around to see it. The only problem was that the music that went with the credits was incredibly loud and the credits were really long. I had my hands over my ears, and it was still deafening. I came out kind of cranky about the whole thing. I'm going to call the cinema today and complain.
This week is going to be another super busy one, I have another release which always creates havoc and late nights while things compile and crash.
It is also the start of my birthday month, truly the most amazing time of the year! Let the games begin!

No comments: