Monday, November 10, 2003

Another weekend has zoomed by! On Saturday we drove out to the townies and changed my tires and picked up a spare car. My folks bought a used Oldsmobile stationwagon because their older car gave out on them. After they bought it, they found out that the other car was fixable, so they offered the old Ford to Steve so he can get some practice driving around. Because of complications, he drove the Oldsmobile home. It was cold on Saturday, there was some snow and a really biting wind - hello winter!
Sunday we had many visitors and we watched Finding Nemo. We went to see it in the theatre when I was still pregnant, and I cried a lot. This time I only cried a little, but there was a lot of blinking. Why do animators always kill off the mother?
Ben's been in a very good mood lately, he seems to be smiling at everything and everyone. This morning he woke up in his co-sleeper and babbled for quite a while, he's generally very happy in the morning, but not so talkative. Eventually he's going to have to sleep in his crib in his room and I'll miss watching him wake up and stretch and squeak.
I have a lot of errands to run today, so naturally Ben has decided to have a long nap instead of his short little catnaps. Maybe I'll go have a nap too.....

No comments: