Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Adriana came over last night for some Chinese food and to see Ben now that he is walking around. She has the barest fridge I've ever seen, and she mentioned that she was now running out of condiments. That started us on a conversation about buying condiments at Costco. For me, it was a big bottle of ketchup that I bought when I was single. That bottle became an old friend, it saw me through good times and bad, through men, moves, and was still there when I met and married Steve, who came into our relationship with his own bottle of ketchup. When we ran out of ketchup last year, it was a little hard to get my head around. Fortunately, I recovered quickly, and even bought a huge bottle of dijon that should see me through until retirement.
We also tuned in to The Amazing Race last night. If you haven't watched it, it really is worth a gander. They were in Iceland, and I was blown away by how beautiful it looked - it's definitely been added to my travel list.

No comments: