Wednesday, May 31, 2006

a little something

So, it seems that posting has become regularly irregular. What to do? Post more photos of course! These are all on my flickr site, but in case you don't go there:
I love having a girl to put in dresses. I never thought I would say that, but there are a lot of things that you don't know until it's too late:
pink dress
Ben is continuing to astound us with new words and pretend play. Yesterday, he was rescuing Buddy from the branches of a small shrub, and fishing for leaves with a stick in the sandbox. He also likes the view from Daddy's shoulders:
hello down there
Siblings mean never having to hang out in the shopping cart alone:
shopping cart duo

Dumbest thing that I have done lately?
Put the mail on the top of the car and drive off without it (I have no picture of this). If you found some of my mail runover on the street, please return it. Thanks!

No comments: