Monday, October 16, 2006

First full day

It's my first full-time day at the office. I feel a bit strangled. Part-time was great while it lasted, but now I know I'm not going home early to pick up Ben from daycare, or play in the park while it's still light out. Sigh.
Fall is here, I love this time.
leaves
We were out in the park yesterday for a while before cold hands and noses forced us back inside. Naomi practised walking on sand, a huge difference from hard floors.
walk
Ben enjoyed pushing his sister on the swings:
push
Time for more coffee :-)

2 comments:

becca said...

Good luck with your return to work! Enjoy your coffee breaks and adult conversation.

Lisa Durbin said...

Awww what cuties! Enjoy your days at work. I've often said it's the only opportunity I have to write emails, make phone calls, and drink a hot cup of tea. ;)