Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The great leveler

Adventures in driving to work:
Older, distinguished gentleman in a suit driving in your Audi with your impressive phone ear piece: I watched you pick your nose in my rear-view mirror for a good 15 minutes while stuck in traffic. What did you have in there that was so fascinating? Did it put up a fight? After the first 5 minutes, it went past disgusting and right into plain funny. I even turned around to watch you for a while, but you were to preoccupied in the dig. Thank you for the laughter, but I wouldn't want to be the people you shake hands with all day. Buy a hankie or a box of kleenex, please.
Why do people think that when they get into cars they are invisible? That's two-way glass people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much for that post! Unfortunately whatever was in my nose is now on my screen!

Lisa Durbin said...

I love it when you see people singing their hearts out to the car stereo.

Happy belated 1st birthday, Naomi!! Gah, I can't believe I forgot it. :( She's such a cutie - I hope she had a special day.

(and good lord, a YEAR already?!?!)