Sunday, June 24, 2012

My life in points

  • My birthday celebrations were all wonderful, I have wonderful friends and family.
  • Naomi graduated from kindergarten, I know it's silly, but very sweet.
  • The experiment of having flowers on the balcony is so far a success.
  • The kids are completely psyched about summer vacation. We went to the pool for the first time this year and much merriment was had.
  • I'm in the last week before I hang my pics and I'm still deciding what's going up. I'll be spending a lot of time with the printer I think.
  • Taking pictures, taking pictures, taking pictures.....the sun and warmth are melting and inspiring me.
  • On the hottest day of the week, I decided to bake 7 dozen cookies. Dumb.
  • My house is such a mess I've stopped inviting people over until I find a shovel and a dumpster.
  • I introduced my kids to the idea of bonfires and now Ben wants to go every night.
  • I'm here in this moment and I'm happy.

No comments: