Wednesday, February 28, 2001

Work Alone
I am free of He-who-sits-behind-me-and-scowls for the day, he's gone to Hull to the other office so I get to work undisturbed. It feels good! I'm hoping that I'm going to get a phone call soon that will change me current employment funk, we'll see what happens!
Yesterday was Steve's birthday. We went out to dinner last night and I gave him his birthday gift, his very own engagment ring. I had the waiter bring it out in a covered tray with the coffee. He loves it and it fits and he was all girly.....he's so cute! I think that he's waiting for the guys at work to notice, he can't run in waving his hand around and still be taken seriously as a guy. Girls have it so much easier! Silly just looks cute on us. Anyway, I had him scan his hand. You guys have seen this already, but for posterity, here is the ring.

No comments: