Wednesday, May 07, 2003

The sun is back!
It's been a dreary couple of days, but it looks like we might have a few days of rejuvinating sunshine to look forward to. My bananas are finally ready for making banana bread tonight. I saw a new recipe and have been craving it since then. I love homemade banana bread, it smells divine and nothing can beat it with a cold glass of milk. I have a ton of stuff to finish before I leave for my long weekend tomorrow, and everytime I start working on something, I get interrupted with a problem or a question. I'm also trying to decide what to pack, a small crisis for me. There's always something that you have to leave behind that you need, and a bunch of useless stuff that you end up taking with you. I should also leave a little bit of space in my luggage in case I happen to pass by the Old Navy that sells maternity clothes in New York:-)
Any requests for things to see, photograph, or purchase while I'm there?

No comments: