- Ate too many cookies.
- Am running slower than before Christmas. But I'm running, so that's something.
- Got new running shoes, they rock! And a gc for lululemon - gateway to pants that promise to make my butt look divine!
- Kids got too much stuff, I blame the grandparents.
- Everyone crowded into our tiny place and ate and drank and were generally merry.
- The kids were amazing when they weren't too tired or hopped up on sugar.
- Four of our five houseguests got sick after they left. I blame the children.
- Managed to enjoy some eggnog/fireplace time.
- Weather lovely and mild, although this made it icy as well.
- Baking almost all gone, will have to make sure it's gone by the end of the week.
- Made soup.
- Made a couple of great salads. In-laws found them "interesting".
- House still a disaster area. Must get things organized!
- Dad got pneumonia and ended up in the hospital. He'll be ok, but it's still scary.
- Didn't manage to get to see everyone over the holiday, but there's still a few more days!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
And so that was Christmas
My Christmas in a bullet list: