Thursday, June 02, 2011

when all else fails, make a list

A few tiny thoughts before I fall asleep:

  • I have got to stop sitting down to write and then feeling like I have nothing to say, and then when I get up to do something useful suddenly get ideas, but then be too busy doing the useful thing to go and write, and then when I sit down and write forget what the hell I wanted to write and and feel like I have nothing to say.
    That just must stop.
  • My daughter has not started school yet, but she already has a crush on the floppy-haired young music teacher. Her father is already counting the white hairs. He is cute though...
  • I have no idea why I can never remember how long it takes to cook a hard-boiled egg. Seriously, why must I look it up on the internet every single time?
  • There are a few things happening now that I don't think I'm ready for. I shall try to bluff my way through until I am.
  • Universe, I think I am close on this one, so give me a break and I'll try to be less neurotic so I don't wreck it.
  • I got a great haircut.

No comments: