Tuesday, June 09, 2009

and then she bought a car.....

In light of everything that's going on, it seems like a really stupid thing to do right now, but yes, the sales guy came through and I bought the damn car. Now I am plagued with that post-purchase anxiety I get when I spend a lot of money. The car's not ready yet, a few things are being replaced (one of them being the catalytic converter - glad I'm not paying for that), but then it's signed over to me and I am back to being a person with car payments.
Still, let me take this opportunity to take off my adult attitude and do a little happy dance:
**I got a car! I got a car! Wheeeee! New thing, new thing!!! Can't wait to drive it around!!!**
Ok, much better - perhaps I will embrace my inner child for the rest of the evening and find some ice cream........

No comments: