Friday, June 19, 2009

Whirlwind

I am beyond scattered right now, it's time to stop and regroup:
  • Guy I arranged to move me can't find another guy to help him like he thought he could. I am emailing all the other people who got in touch yesterday to find someone else.
  • Went to the SAAQ to pay for the tax and get the reg in order and when I went to put my plate on discovered that there were no screws - have to stop by on way home from work.
  • Have to finish throwing books in boxes so big men can lift them into trucks (there aren't that many left), and organize everything that they are taking so it's easy in the morning.
  • Move coffee machine and duvet over to the new place tonight because:


I am sleeping there for the first night......

After supper, I'm going over to Maggie's because Kuan's driving up for Maggie's birthday bash, and then I'm driving home and sleeping in my bed in my new place for the first time ever. I have no idea how I am going to react....

No comments: