Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Not worth

Today I got a better idea of what I'm not worth and yet how much stuff still has to be divided and potentially paid for. I hate money, I hate dealing with money, talking about money, investments, taxes, and about anything else having to do with the almighty moolah. The only thing that my parents have really ever fought over is money, so I've always made it my mission to avoid having to argue about anything concerning cash in my relationships. Luckily, I don't have any money, so this has been relatively easy.
But now we have to put everything under a microscope and figure out our debt and assets. I don't want to do it, but I have to, the courts demand this. Part of me wants to run screaming from that little round table I sat at today, shouting "just want to be free! we don't have enough to even split!", but that wouldn't be adult and mature under the circumstances. I'm guessing I have to keep up the pretense of being both of these things for a little while.
I need to throw together a cookie dough tonight so that it can sit in the fridge for a day. I have a bake sale at work Thursday and what else says bake sale little cc cookies? Ok, a lot of stuff, but I'm going with choc chips.......
I other news, Cafe 92 has now expanded into the empty shop next door! Hurrah!!!

No comments: