Wednesday, June 03, 2009

B is for box, C is for cookie

Today was another slow day. My early morning meeting was postponed until tomorrow (this has happened more than once, but this time there was a very good reason), and I finished some stuff much more quickly this morning than I'd anticipated. Tomorrow I am double-booked all day: a meeting from 8-10, a meeting from 9-12, lunch with Maggie and then I have a meeting I'm going to miss in the afternoon because I have another commitment. I had a great lunch with Irene today. She's one of my heroes. She followed her passions and is an amazing photographer and has created a career for herself around the things that she loves. She is proof that when you are meant to do something, all you need is that love of the work, faith in yourself, and some common sense and anything is possible. She will also give me great deals on her work which is awesome because I will need some art for the new place.
I got home, ate spaghetti, cleaned up, and made cookies!



While I was making cookies I also packed a box of kitchen stuff and got a lot of my tools organized. It's a start :-)

No comments: