Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I'm riding that ridiculous bike....give me money

Howdy!

June 11, I will be participating in Pedal for Kids, a major fundraiser for The Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation. Over the years, Pedal for Kids has become one of the Foundation's flagship events. Extraordinary sums are raised year after year, which in turn have contributed in a very significant way to the level of care that the Hospital is able to give to all its young patients.

The needs of sick children are growing. The Children's needs our help more than ever. Thank you for supporting me in my efforts by making a donation. Every dollar counts. You can make a difference.
To sponsor me please visit:
http://www.pedalez.com/e/partpages.asp?id=1370


The MCH has been an amazing resource for us. We cannot thank the team at the autism clinic enough for everything they've done for Ben.

Thanks!
Dina

No comments: