Monday, April 30, 2001

The fates are against me! Last Friday I went out for lunch with a couple of people I work with. I didn't actually want to go, I had a lunch and stuff, but sometimes you have to be sociable at work. Besides, one of the guys has a cousin who works at the restaurant and he wanted to see her. I've been trying to watch what I eat and refrain from the french fries, etc, so this was a bit of a temptation . Well, I was really good at the restaurant. They had a grilled chicken sandwich that they serve open-face with a nice salad. It was very good and quite healthy. We're getting ready to leave when the guy's cousin shows up and gives us dessert to take out. When we get upstairs we open our take-out packages and there's a piece of chocolate cake the size of my head in there! Someone is definitely plotting against me.

No comments: