Monday, April 23, 2001

Sleazy Keith I couldn't agree more, Keith's a real bottom feeder. I was hoping that he would get voted out. I wonder if that proposal is worth anything at all, and whether his girlfriend will rethink the whole thing now that he has returned from the Outback. I like Rodger and I was really sad that he got knocked off. I think that Elisabeth will be the next to go, no one stands a chance if she's in the final two. It's too bad. I'm also wondering what has happened to North Americans in general. The people who came here and started from nothing certainly had it way tougher and I'm sure, with the exception of Susanna Moody, that they did very little complaining. I guess it's because we're all so used to our cushy existence, but it's sad to think that our pioneering spirit is a thing of the past. I don't think that I would be any less whiny if I was a Survivor. Pretty pathetic........

No comments: