Wednesday, April 25, 2001

Hi everyone. Hey, I watched some excellent TV the other night. It shows that "reality TV" is good for something. It was the top 15 moments of COPS. It f-in' rocked. The tension and unbelievable circumstances that these cops experienced were riveting. The no. 1 moment was when a cop rushed to a burning house to see if he could get any occupants out before the fire trucks arrived. He spent a very tense five or six minutes trying to bust down the door, then knocked out pane after pane of window, shouting "Police! Your house is on fire! Come on out!" Then this little old lady came to the door in her nightie, and he tried to get her out but she went back in for her robe. He finally got her out on the lawn and radioed in that he had cleared the house. On the radio his mate says "Okay, but I'm over next door at the house that's on fire.." It just doesn't get any better than that. My only regret is that I didn't tape it.
Incidentally, the weekly version of COPS is not really worth watching. Too boring and depressing. Criminals are so dumb!
I'm new to this blog. Whaddya think? Can I stay? I'll try to be interesting!

No comments: