Monday, November 12, 2001

Well, back to another week of work! We finished painting the bedroom this weekend. We were a bit late at finishing yesterday, so we had to camp out on the sofa bed last night. We should be fine to clean up the room and move everything back into the room tonight. P is not in yet today, perhaps she is working from home. I had a real panic attack Friday afternoon that lasted all weekend. It's the "What the hell was I thinking? What did I do?" rant. A wave of sadness and depression hit me and remains. I keep telling myself that I did the right thing, but faced with unemployment, it's a big deal. What if I can't find work? How am I going to pay off my debts without income? This kinda sucks. I haven't heard from my VP, so I have no idea if he's spoken with my project managers. Should be an interesting two weeks.....

No comments: