Wednesday, November 14, 2001

Why am I here?
This is the second time I'm trying to post this morning. The first one just disappeared. Ever feel like you're not needed anymore? I have given the company two weeks to be fair and offered to stay longer on some basis so that teams weren't left without documentation. My VP hasn't talked to me since I resigned and I feel like I probably won't be here after next week. The good thing is that I've had some time to experiment with a few new things. Oh, also that I don't care about a lot of stuff and I've also started sleeping at night. Weeee!
I looked at the tracker info we have on this site and this is what people have been searching for on search engines and finding on our site:
  • mcgill blog
  • manicure courses montreal
  • www.coffeering.blogspot.com
  • coffee and manual
  • get rid of tweetie
  • elizabeth dundas
  • pictures of scary clowns
  • Kitty+Cats" hilarious
  • Can you get Emeraude perfume in Ireland?
  • coffee ring
  • Dina Bennett
  • unconventional engagement ring
  • coffeering
  • Fruits&Passion
  • book chapters for lemony snicket
  • how to carve a pumpkin with 3 pic.
  • coffee ring
  • tweetie bird wallpaper
  • mojo jojo sounds
  • women ring blogger

When were we talking about tweetie bird wallpaper?
Elizabeth, your getaway sounded heavenly!!

No comments: