Thursday, January 29, 2004

Some of you may find this funny
My son discovered that he can give me a raspberry while he's breastfeeding.

What else is new?
Well, we're getting a few more things accomplished over at the new place, but it's very slow going. My folks have been coming in and helping where they can, and Steve's mom is coming in next week which should help if we're ready to paint. Ben and I went out to the mall yesterday and just wheeled around and looked at stuff. He loves getting out, and with the frigid weather that is continuing to plague us, it's one of the few things that we can do without freezing. On Monday we went to a big grocery store and went up and down every aisle. As soon as this cold snap ends (May?) I'm looking forward to spending a bit more time outside. There's a park across the street, so there's no end to the trouble we could get into over there.

No comments: