Thursday, October 27, 2005

Still nuthin'

Nuthin' happening still. My doctor is calling this baby laid-back. I have to go back in on my due date if pumpkin doesn't arrive before then and have an ultrasound to make sure that everything's fine and dandy. Until then, there is more waiting and more lunches!

I took my car in yesterday to the autobody shop. They've given me a crappy neon until my car's ready. I negotiated to get some soon-to-be-rust areas dealt with at the same time. I'm going out to lunch with Maggie today - hopefully the indian food will be spicy today and shake pumpkin out of its daydreaming state and out of my body. What could it possibly be doing in there that's so important? Everybody think kindly eviction notices!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here, you're not really considered overdue until you get to 42 weeks or so. I read that something like only 3% of babies are born on their due dates; most are born + or - 11 days of your EDD. I'm not helping, am I? Sorry!

All this to say, don't panic yet - I'm sure pumpkin is waiting for Halloween to appear. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but when your first one was soooo early, you really don't expect the second to be on time or late. It's the German part of me coming out - must be on time or early gottdammit! I'm also not used to feeling so very awkward and waddly and uncomfortable - bring on the sleepless nights and sore boobs, that'll give me something to cry about ;-)