Monday, October 17, 2005

Waiting

So I made it through the weekend! Didn't do too much, ran some errands, napped, and went to bookclub on Sunday night. Today I enjoyed my first day of maternity leave. I slept in (thanks Steve), and had lunch with Maggie, went to the EI office to file my paperwork (that took forever!), and hung out with Ben and Steve. Ben was in fine form all afternoon and evening. He now likes it when you make blankets into makeshift tents. He happily played under a fuzzy blue blanket most of the evening. I've had back uckiness all evening, so now I'm starting to wonder if something's going to happen tonight. Of course, it could just be my bad posture. Still, we are packing up some everyday toiletries just in case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's hard to stop yourself, but don't you feel like you might go crazy expecting Pumpkin to come early? It's all very unpredictable; mine were: #1) 3 weeks early, #2) 2 weeks early, then the last one was 3 days late! I tried not to spend the last weeks thinking she'd come any second, but it's hard not to.