Friday, March 30, 2001

Okay, my new roommate sucked me into watching Survivor (um, I was ill with a nasty cold and therefore vulnerable) and omigod, am I hooked. I've only seen last week's recap episode and last night's Jerri take-down. Too bad she's gone; heard that she's evil, but she kind of entertaining anyway the short time I've watched. She was so begging for mercy though! THAT was funny. My vote at this point is for Tina or Elizabeth. Or Keith. I kind of like everyone actually, except Amber, the dweebette, and I know Colby's got the ratings, etc., but his cute little kitten comment about Amber was a bit much. Typical. Although, he was pretty entertaining too.
Those creativity software sound neat...off to check 'em out. At lunch, of course...Oh well, back to work.
Buh-bye. :-)

No comments: