Friday, March 02, 2001

Survivor, apartment hunting and waiting by the phone...
Well, Survivor was certainly a bit weird. One of the members of the Kucha tribe, the stronger tribe of the two, fell into the campfire and ended up with third degree burns on his hands and wrists. They airlifted him to a hospital, apparently he's regained the use of his hands. Because of this, there was no immunity challenge, so now the two tribes will merge into one with five players each and start picking each other off. This is the point where I started watching the show last time, so it's a bit more interesting now that I understand how the teams must feel coming together as a group after competing so fiercely with each other for food and basic supplies.
Tomorrow, Steve and I are going to see our first apartment. It's in Mtl West, I'll let you know how it went.
Still waiting for a phone call......trying to stay as positive as possible! Everyone keep good vibes coming my way!

No comments: