Tuesday, September 11, 2001

Can I please have another week off?
It's my second day back at work and it's so hard getting back into the swing of things. I have lots of work, including a lunch and learn on indexing Friday (no, I don't really have anything started yet). The wedding was absolutely perfect, I don't think that things could have gone any better. The problem was that the evening went by so quickly. Now it's back to the land of not being spoiled rotten by my friends and family. I will try to blog the wedding more fully at some point before it all becomes a blur.
Note: I used the kitchenaid mixer last Saturday and it is truly the best thing ever! I have also used the rice cooker and the rice came out perfect, I never thought that I would be able to say that. Bill is coming over Thursday so that we can try out the ice cream maker with some Billa Frozatas, yum yum hic!

No comments: