Monday, September 17, 2001

Monday.....
For such a quiet weekend, I'm still so very, very tired. We cleaned the apartment up a bit, it's still looking disorganized though. Our landlady is willing to split the cost of fixing the walls and ceilings up so that we can start painting and getting things prettied up. It is going to be difficult because in order to fix the walls we will have to unsettle the bits of the apartment that are settled. It's hard to get the energy to do that. We went to a BBQ Saturday night and had some fun. I showed off the pictures that people have sent so far.
In answer to Kathy's question last week, we have tried out the cappucino machine and it's really nice! I have asked Elizabeth to come over and give me some barista tips. I have also used the mixer, the rice cooker and the bread machine and they are wonderful! I have so many new gadgets that it's hard to wrap my head around it. Usually I research buying a new gadget and take about 6 months to buy it and then I play with it exclusively. Now I have so many that I get dizzy just thinking about it. People spoiled us rotten!

No comments: