Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 2 - a visit with a baby


So I got my run in and it was great! I made friends with the girl at the gym and she'd willingly sneak me in, but she doesn't work there during the week, so I will have to find another way or pay - blah.
Got back to my room, showered, dressed, and went downstairs where Geert and Jess picked me up and we went to visit Lisa and her three-month old daughter, Sandra. She's an awesome baby - cute and so happy. She laughed a lot while we were there, finding us all very funny looking. It was great catching up with Lisa and discussing all manner of things over lunch and coffee. I got back and I skyped the kids - I miss them, but it's so nice to be able to see them and always feel better after a call. Technology certainly helps with mommy-guilt.

No comments: