Wednesday, May 02, 2001

I actually spent an hour at the Andy Foulds site yesterday, or at least that's where I started and then meandered through numerous links. A great way to kill/lose/ waste/spend an hour (choose the verb that best applies to your mood and situation). Some of the things I saw were downright annoying...like taking too long to load, requiring even more plugins, flashes that don't allow you even to figure out what they are...I know, I know, that's part of the art. On the positive side, there was lots to intrigue and keep up the interest and keep you trying things out. I particularly liked the wireframe stuff (the balls that collide, things that pivot and stretch...) Now I'm trying to imagine our website with some of this stuff, particularly on the bulletins part of the site or better yet, The Rules...I always felt that those needed to be a little more lively. (For those of you who are members of this blog who didn't work at CDS, all you need to know is we're a boring company and have been likened to being plankton by a member of the print media.)

I felt it my duty today to post something since one of our main contributors is obviously under the weather and has not been well enough to visit.

Hope you get better soon Dina!

As for the rest of you, (that is if it applies...) Back to work!!!! ; - 0

No comments: