Thursday, May 31, 2001

Last day........
Well, I can honestly say that this job caused more stress and emotional damage on me than it was ever worth, but a part of me is still a bit sad. Things have improved since the new junior writer started, but it's time to move on before I lose all my dina-ness.
I woke up this morning with a toothache, yes, on the last day of my health insurance I have a dental emergency, my teeth have such great timing! I have so far been unable to contact my dentist which is odd because he's normally in by now. My insurance at the new place doesn't kick in for 3 months, but I may be able to make a deal.
Steve and I went for breakfast this morning, the last time we'll be doing that for a while. I had frenchtoast covered in fresh fruit.
I got some parting gifts for the two writers that I work with, some chocolate and a little knick-knack for their desks and a thank you card. I'm glad that I'm leaving on good terms.

No comments: