Tuesday, April 15, 2003

The Lion, the *itch, and the Wardrobe
Seeing as how it was going up to 21C today, I decided to wear a skirt to work, the first of the year. I only have one skirt now, a black stretchy, mid-length number, but what to wear with it? The short story is that it took me way more time getting dressed than normal and I've discovered that I don't have nearly enough shirts to wear with skirts-ugh! I'm kind of in-between at this point and mostly I just look overweight instead of pregnant. At least I'm wearing clothes and didn't decide in a hormone-raging fit of disgust to just go naked.
Hey! we have a new governing party! Really, it seems only fair that another party gets a turn at screwing up our province for a few years, the other had been playing with it long enough - you have to share.

No comments: