Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another day

wheh, hot one!
Salad days for sure! I have a fridge full of fresh produce. Tonight while I got supper ready for the kids I threw together a quick green salad. I've decided to take part of the day off tomorrow. Today I was bombarded with new work and a project that I thought had died resurfaced. I need a few hours of nothing to regroup. We are all enjoying the hot weather, finally it is summer in Montreal. I plan on taking the kids to the pool or the water park this weekend. It's a bit warm at the new place, but really not too bad as long as you keep the clothing to a minimum. It has been an interesting week while I have fought myself on a few things and discovered a few things. The universe continues to work itself out and I have to let it. That sounds creepily cryptic, but it's really not. My heart still knows what it wants.

No comments: