Monday, August 10, 2009





Grey day. I'm resisting the urge to crawl under my desk for a snooze, primarily because it was probably last vacuumed never.
Yesterday I grabbed the kiddies and we drove out to the townies to see my folks. The day was surprisingly sunny despite the forecast and we played outside and got bitten by mosquitoes and then played inside and ate cake. We got home and dinner and baths and bedtime and then I did a bunch of stuff and collapsed after midnight and woke up with a daughter passed out in my bed (I have no idea when she crawled in) and a son waking me up and I'm exhausted. Must get through today and run and get a few groceries to get ready for having the kids all week. Steve is at some geeky game convention, so I have our urchins this week and will attempt to keep my sanity. I also have to do some baking tonight because muffins have been requested. Woop!

No comments: