Wednesday, January 29, 2003

I know where the heck I'm goin' and I "don" wanna go to Toronnah.

While Dina may have wondered where the heck she's been on the Blog lately, it compares "somewhat" favourably to where I have to go tonight...(Read the title if you haven't already guessed.)

Anyway, I may find out (or not) whether I am leaving a) at the end of March or b) in May or c) some other time. I'm interested in the answer naturally, but am not interested in what I am doing to get that answer. Anyway maybe I'll know more by tomorrow, or maybe not...Nobody seems to know anything right now. Which inspires me to quote " Look at anything in trouble and you'lll discover a problem of knowledge."

The good news is I am actively preparing for my eventual exit and I hope I won't need to gestate on this project for too long. (Speaking of new projects.)

No comments: