Thursday, January 16, 2003

This won't hurt a bit
I'm taking the cats to the vet tonight for their check ups and shots. I have two carriers, a single cat carrier, and one that's good for a small dog. I put the calico in the single carrier (she's a very good traveller, but she won't share her space), and the big fat tabby and his sister in the other. The tabby has grown despite the diet food, and I'm wondering if I'm still going to be able to squeeze another cat in. The tabby hates the car and will yowl from the moment the engine starts until we stop and I open the door. When we get to the vet, the tabby is great, but the calico always refuses to move from the carrier, and I almost always have to take it apart to get her out. When she finally does come out, she hisses and spits and growls and bites until you put her back in. I wish my vet still made housecalls....

No comments: