Tuesday, January 21, 2003


Well, since Dina seems to be busy these days, I'll post something just for the heck of it.

I am sick today, and going home early. It's the first time this winter that i've got sick, so I'm doing pretty well, considering my family has had a rough time of it, catching everything that comes along. It seems to me that this winter has been a particularly bad one for flus and viruses and whatnot. Has anyone else noticed that?

Poor Dina has to work like a devil this week even though she's really sick. I'm lucky I'm not so important! It just seems wrong to me to have to work even when you're really sick. I mean, if anything should get you off work it's being a virus-infested germ-bag spreading the plague through your office. (No offense, Dina, I'm sure you're trying to keep your germs to yourself!)

So far I'm enjoying the job I'm working on. It's very stimulating, with a lot of variety and quite a lot of responsibility. Apart from researching and writing, I'm doing some event-planning, so that's something new to add to the old resume. I miss being with my kids during the day, but knowing that hub is there makes that okay. The kids are adjusting to the change very well. The fact that he does things like baking bread and cinnamon rolls and makes a hotwheels racetrack over the entire living room and dining room seems to be easing the sting of separation from mommy (who, let's face it, just sat on the couch and yelled and ate bonbons all day).

Now it's your turn to write something on the blog.

No comments: