Monday, January 21, 2002

I'm back!
Well you have at least one of the fold here with you, Dina. It's nice to be back among the virtually living after a prolonged contract that came right on the heels of the Christmas holidays. For one long, lonely month, I had no time for resolutions, taking stock or anything other than writing, making supper and wiping noses. It'll all seem so worth it tonight, though, when I grin and bill it. My Visa bill will thank me immensely.

Your toffee tea sounded lovely. I've had maple tea, which was delightful, but haven't seen the toffee one.

I'll leave you with this gem of a Web site I stumbled onto. It's poetry so bad, it's good. He had me hooked with this intro on the home page, "I began writing as a child of six or seven years old and quickly discovered I didn't know many words and those I did know, I couldn't spell..." Enjoy!

No comments: