Monday, January 21, 2002

Where is everyone?
I'm feeling very lonely again, where are all my fellow bloggers?
Last week after I finished Myst III, I did various essential house chores including packing up some rooms or at least thinking about packing up some rooms :-)
This weekend was very lazy, I did almost nothing other than visiting people. We watched Gods and Monsters at Maggie and Andrew's - good movie! Friday night I went over to Irene's and met her new kitten, black and white and full of mischief! She introduced me to celestial seasonings english toffee tea, it's amazing! I have to find some! Today I am going to get a few groceries and perhaps finally check out the new home hardware that opened down on St Antoine.
Good news! I heard from E on Friday. They have one of the two signatures that they need to hire me. The other signature is apparently the easy one, so I may know something by mid-week!

No comments: