Thursday, February 27, 2003

Hibernation
I am soooo sleepy today! I'm used to working at top speed on ten different things, and now I'm in a short lull, so my brain's conserving its energy. Had a great lunch with Maggie and Bill yesterday, had a nice walk on a very nice and sunny day, too bad it's so freakin' cold. My street has still not been cleared of snow. They put up the sign saying that they were going to do it on Tuesday during the day. When I got home Tuesday night, the signs were gone, but the snow was still there. Apparently, the city crews are a bunch of practical jokers. I feel a little betrayed. We've barely had any snow all year, so they really have no excuse. Perhaps they're putting it off for the weekend when they can charge more overtime?
We received a lovely package in the mail yesterday, How to be a Domestic Goddess and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy DVD from our friends Dan and Libby. I was drooling over the pages of the book this morning, be prepared for some very good desserts! Speaking of good food, Gibby's tonight-woo woo! I'm putting butter on everything!

No comments: