Monday, March 10, 2003

Comfy shoes and brownies
There are very few things in life that are more satisfying than a comfortable pair of shoes. I found said shoes at the mall on Sunday. I wasn't really looking for them, but other stores that I normally go to didn't have the plain style that I was looking for. It was love at first sight, but the price wasn't right, so I talked to the sales guy and tried on several other lesser shoes before he checked his pricing list and told me that he could let me have them for a more affordable price. They are loafers so I will not have to bend down to tie anything up this spring and summer :-) Ahhh... true love!
Prego Update: The tummy is progressing nicely. Without the sweater covering my gut, it's pretty evident that there's something going on. I've managed to gain the weight I was supposed to, and some extra! Gotta lay off the butter now.....
I made brownies for the bookclub last night. The last time I made them, they were really bad. This time I followed a new recipe and they were very much improved, although I have to find a store that carries better chocolate than Baker's. According to the cookbook, Hershey's semi-sweet is very good, but try to find it in Montreal stores! I guess I will have to go to the market and have a look, any ideas?

No comments: