Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Hooked on 6 Feet Under
I have become thoroughly addicted to this tv show. It's smart, funny, tragic, and real. It's about a guy who returns home and decides to help out with the family funeral home. It's also about disfunctional families, relationships, sexuality, and death. I don't get the channel that it airs on up here, so I borrowed the first two seasons from some tv buff friends. It is wonderful! Steve and I have been trying to stretch out the second season so we don't go into withdrawal. The first episode of the third season just aired this Tuesday, but we will try and wait until our friends have a full tape before asking to borrow it. I don't know if we'll be able to hold out. I doubt that it will air on any regular channels here because of the language and nudity.
I'm doing very dull work today and the weather looks absolutely horrible. Sure could use a comfy sofa and a nice fire about now.

No comments: